We understand strategy as a science used by leaders to solve problems. Business-wise, this strategy takes the form of an appropriate and intelligible corporate vision that clearly defines the paths chosen by each organization to maximize the expectations of its clients, employees and shareholders.
This vision must be complemented by adequate tactical and operational implementation that determines the firm’s day-to-day activity.
Due to growing volatility in the business environment, strategy requires great clarity, coupled with highly specific practical solutions and a great deal of flexibility. “First level” definitions must be complemented by specific action plans focused on each company’s specific possibilities and circumstances.
On the other hand, concern for the consequences of climate change and for ensuring the sustainability of the economy (understood as its capacity to meet the present needs of the population without compromising the well-being of future generations) has come to occupy a primordial place in the global collective conscience and on the agenda of investors and regulators, becoming an essential part of business strategy.
At Management Solutions, we understand that the four essential elements of any strategic redesign must be: concreteness, practicality, clarity and flexibility.
Also, in an environment of constant change it is increasingly important for companies to have the ability to innovate by incorporating new elements that enhance their business activity. Understanding relative positioning with respect to the competition allows for anticipation of possible movements to incorporate innovation as a differential driver of business strategy.
We work with our clients to search for and build the best alternatives for growth by shaping the appropriate strategy at corporate and/or business unit level.
We work together with companies’ top management to clarify alternatives, refine ideas, and quantify solutions. Our consultants are highly skilled in understanding businesses in their context —understanding markets and their trends— and using their specific knowledge of each company, its markets and the various market players to ensure the right approach to the short- and medium-term challenges and goals set.
From our New Business Models Observatory, we monitor and analyze trends and innovative elements that contribute to the enrichment and development of different areas of business.
Our service offering
- Strategy and Corporate Governance.
- Strategic Planning and impacts of the digital dimension.
- Evolution towards sustainable company models.
- Management of business units/service lines.
- People Strategy.
- Management and improvement of the shareholder experience.
- Innovation Framework and evaluation of new Business Models.
- Alignment of the mission, vision and purpose of organizations through active stakeholder listening tools and dual materiality analysis.
- Definition of strategic plans and sustainability management frameworks (governance, organization, methodologies, management processes, data and reporting).
- Adaptation to regulatory requirements and international standards (TCFD, TNFD, GRI, SASB, etc.) regarding sustainability and ESG risks.
- Alignment methodologies with CO2 neutrality and ESG risks.
- Measurement of the economic, social and environmental impact of organizations and projects.
Publications and events