- Identification and contact details of the data controller
- Required information and need to keep it updated
- Detailed information on data processing carried out by MS
- Exercising your rights
1. Identification and contact details of the data controller
GMS Management Solutions, SL, a company with head office at Plaza Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 1, Torre Picasso, 28020, Madrid, Spain, with tax identification number (CIF) B-83509307, and telephone number +34 91 1830800 (hereinafter, "MS" or the "Company") is responsible for the processing of your personal data. This policy provides information on how the Company will use your personal data as user of its website.
2. Required information and need to keep it updated
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided are mandatory, so that failure to complete any of them could prevent us from being able to provide the requested services.
The information you provide must be truthful and, in order for it to always be up-to-date and not contain errors, you must inform MS of any changes and amendments to your personal data as soon as they take place, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on the "I accept" button included in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and the data you have provided in them are accurate and truthful.
The purposes of processing your personal data, i.e. the reason why MS processes your personal data.
The legal basis enabling MS to process your data for each of the stated purposes
The possibility of sharing your data with third parties, as well as the reason for doing so. In this regard, we inform you that we will not share your personal data with third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
We inform you that you may request more detailed information regarding the recipients of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific data processing category for which you would like information on the recipients.
The existence of potential international data transfers.
The length of time that the data you provide to us will be held. Also, please be informed that we will keep your data to deal with any judicial, administrative or tax-related claims, for the length of time permitted by the applicable legislation.
4. Detailed information on data processing carried out by MS
|Manage queries raised through the contact form|
Company’s legitimate interest to deal with queries submitted through its Website.
Your data may be shared with companies in the MS Group (the "Group"), on the legal basis of MS’s legitimate interest to deal with your request for information.
Your data may be transferred to our Group companies, some of which are located outside the European Union ("EU") and are included among those listed in the following link.
These transfers would take place on the basis of agreements signed with those companies located outside the EU, on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission for international data transfers.
Until the resolution of your request for information.
5. Exercising your rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- (i) right of access to your personal data in order for you to know which data are being processed and the processing operations they are being subject to.
- (ii) right to rectify any personal data that might be inaccurate.
- (iii) right to delete your personal data, if this is possible.
- (iv) right to request limitations on the processing of your personal data when the data processing accuracy, lawfulness or need is doubtful, in which case we shall be able to keep the data for the purpose of dealing with or defending any potential claims.
- (v) right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the data is a legitimate interest as shown in the table above. MS will stop processing your data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest, or does so in order to formulate, file, or defend claims.
You may exercise your rights free of charge at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise together with your identification details.
We inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you believe that there has been a breach of the General Data Protection Regulation with respect to the processing of your personal data.
6. Data about candidates
MS will only use data storage and retrieval devices ('Cookies') when the Website user has given his/her prior consent to do so, as stated in the user's browser pop-up window when he/she first accesses the Website and in accordance with other terms and conditions indicated in MS’s Cookies Policy , which every user of the Website should know.
Minors may not use the services available through the Website without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by minors under their care, including the completion of forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking of any included boxes.