Current business management has made the efficient use of information handled by the various management tiers of an organization significantly more complicated.
We have a level of information detail never achieved before, which adds to a dramatic increase in the complexity and specificity of the requirements needed to properly govern each area of responsibility, and to stricter regulatory requirements.
Developing a simple, specific executive information system that will process the enormous amount and complexity of data supporting the activity of our organizations, and the tools that will enable proper financial planning in different scenarios has become a true science.
At Management Solutions we have a team that specializes in defining and implementing metrics that are most suitable metrics for the proper governance of the different business areas of an organization, as well as in responding to the requirements of official financial statements and regulatory requirements.
From our understanding of the requirements of each management level, we cover all phases necessary for properly implementing such requirements. We define profitability measurement and business planning models; validate, modify and establish the information origins/sources; define transformation processes (calculations and metrics); and become involved in the technology implementation required for proper operation, ensuring that the use of these tools is maximized.
Our service offering
- Reporting to the Management and Scorecards.
- Profitability calculation models and monitoring of business performance (segments, channels, etc.).
- Cost allocation and analysis models.
- Measurement of the degree of adoption of digital channels and the value contribution of the digital business (digital P&L).
- Budgeting, P&L / volumes projection models in different scenarios and application of Machine Learning in the field of Finance.
- Accounting and consolidation architecture; adaptation of companies to regulatory reporting.
- Adaptation to new accounting regulations both international (IFRS-s) and local.
- Governance models of information and quality of financial data.
- Support in transformation processes of finance processes, improving efficiency, control, quality and systems.
- Definition of architectures of accounting and management information systems taking advantage of Big Data and Cloud technologies.
Publications and events