The one-day training course for Management Solutions executives, streamed live on June 15, featured prominent speakers from the business world
The seminar was held in virtual format, with the presentations being broadcast live. After an opening speech by Mr. Alfonso Serrano-Suñer, President of Management Solutions, the guest speakers delivered the following presentations:
- Challenges in the post-COVID-19 financial product distribution model (Ángel Rivera, Santander).
- Transition of the Largest Nordic bank to SSM regulation – implications for Risk Capital models (Fernando del Valle, Nordea).
- Challenges in business and team management in the pandemic and post-pandemic scenarios (Javier Uriarte, Endesa)
- Next Generation EU: Challenges and Opportunities (David Coca, Management Solutions).
- People strategy: challenges and answers (Ricardo Gómez Gil, Management Solutions).
- Proactive management of reputational risk (Javier Calvo, Management Solutions).