For Management Solutions, interaction with universities is at the heart of its relationship with the social environment. Besides contributing towards the creation of jobs for new graduates and providing young people with the opportunity to develop an excellent professional career, Management Solutions maintains close links with universities in many different areas:
- Collaboration agreements to provide scholarships and placement programs.
- Expert lectures and seminars.
- Chairs creation in collaboration with universities and cooperation in research programs.
- Presentation of case studies.
- Participation in job fairs and support to university foundations and associations.
- Prize sponsorship to the best records, final projects, etc.
Latest news: University
Carme Artigas, awarded the iDanae prize for women with an excellent STEM career
Master’s Degree in Business Consulting commencement ceremony of the 9th graduating class
News archive: University
Ceremony to present the work carried out by the iDanae Chair
ML applied to Credit Risk: building explainable models
Cybersecurity and IT Risks in the financial sector
Presentation of the Chair for Hydrogen Studies´ Annual Report
iDanae Chair newsletter: Distributed computing
Recent contributions in climate change
IDanae Award for Women with an Outstanding STEM Professional Career
Management Solutions sponsors the ICAI best final year project awards
Management Solutions participates in ICADE's International Advisory Board
iDanae Chair newsletter: Open Source ecosystems
Corporate Social Responsibility
Social Impact Chair