The one-day training course for Management Solutions executives, held on June 10 by streaming, had the participation of prominent speakers from the business world
The seminar was held in virtual format for the first time, with the presentations being broadcast by streaming and, after an opening speech by Mr. Alfonso Serrano-Suñer, President of Management Solutions, the guest speakers delivered the following presentations:
- An accelerated path to the future of banking, Mr. Marcelino Castrillo (Managing Director - Personal and Premier Distribution, Royal Bank of Scotland).
- Building a data enabled organization, Mr. Chris Bannocks (Chief Data Officer, Danone).
- Sustainable Finance, Mr. Ricardo Laiseca (Managing Director - Head of Global Sustainability Office, Grupo BBVA).
- Trend and risk management in the insurance sector, Ms. Juana Francisca Llanos (President, Suramericana).
- Covid-19 Action Plan, Mr. Xavier Martínez (Partner, Management Solutions).
- Managing climate change risks, Ms. Soledad Díaz-Noriega (Partner, Management Solutions).
- Auto Machine Learning, Mr. Manuel Ángel Guzmán (R&D Director, Management Solutions).