The one-day training course for Management Solutions executives, held last June 14 at Teatro Real in Madrid, had the participation of prominent speakers from the academic and business worlds.
The seminar took place at Teatro Real and featured the following presentations after the opening speech by Mr. Alfonso Serrano-Suñer (President of Management Solutions):
- Payments trends: payments are eating the world, Mr. Juan Olaizola – CEO, PagoNxt Payments (part of Santander Group).
- Flexi Manufacturing, Mr. Pablo de la Puente – CIO, Gestamp.
- Transformation process in the Insurance industry, Mr. Tomás Alfaro – CEO, Aegon España.
- Risk Management keys in the current context, Mr. Francisco Catena – Group Chief Credit Officer & Europe Chief Risk Officer, Santander.
- Parallel and distributed systems, Mr. José Duato – Chair at the UPV and Full Member of the Royal Academy of Sciences of Spain.
- IFC, Approach to Climate and Paris Agreement Alignment, Mr. Anup Jagwani – Manager Climate Finance and Policy, IFC.
- Modeling Value Proposal, Mr. Manuel Ángel Guzmán - Partner, Management Solutions.
- Sustainability and Climate Change Risk Management, Ms. Soledad Díaz-Noriega - Partner, Management Solutions.